From its early days, MMM has been supported with an amazing range of voluntary helpers and supporters. These include:
- MMM Associate Members - men and women who feel drawn to the values and charism of MMM which they put into practice in their daily lives. They find many different ways to collaborate with us in whatever way they can.
- Local volunteers who live on the frontline where our missions are located, like Alice, pictured above, one of our home-based care volunteers in Uganda.
- Overseas volunteers who make a contract to spend two or more years with us sharing their professional expertise.
- Special Friends of MMM who find amazing ways of supporting us.
- Members of the MMM Circle of Prayer who share our spiritual values and commit to a time of prayer each day in communion with us.